Maria Kristina Cassandra Cuneta Concepción or popularly known as KC Concepcion was born on April 7, 1985 to parents Sharon Cuneta and Gabby Concepcion. In this post, we’ll try to get to know KC a little more.
1. KC is a well-schooled young lady. She graduated grade school at Saint Pedro Poveda College in Mandaluyong. In 2003, she graduated high school from the International School Manila, and in 2007, graduated with a bachelor’s degree in International Corporate Communications with a minor in Theatre Arts from the American University of Paris.
2. KC says Metro Manila’s Light Rail Transit (LRT) reminds her of Paris. KC says the LRT reminds her of her student days in Paris when she rode public trains. For her show Simply KC, she rode the whole length of the LRT Line 1 from Baclaran to Monumento. “That was a favorite [episode].”
3. KC never intended to be an actress or to be in show business in the beginning. She said she wanted to be a travel journalist had she not pursue a showbiz career. KC said her favorite travel destination in the Philippines are our beaches, especially Boracay and Palawan.
4. Street foods? KC will never say “no”. The actress-host revealed that her favorite is toasted fish balls with spicy sauce and her favorite food to eat on a cheat day is adobong pusit with red rice. Wow. Yummy!
5. More on what KC eats: She likes seaweed for protein and cayenne pepper for energy. An Eastern medicine doctor coaches her on healthy eating and advises her to take cayenne pepper instead of energy pills. She shares the benefits and the art of eating dried seaweed: “Protein-wise, it gives you as much protein as beef. Basta you have to wash it three times kasi ‘pag once lang, lasang tubig dagat. It becomes like seaweed salad. I eat it with tuna siomai that I get from a Japanese store.”
Continue reading at next page>>>