6. KC Concepcion said she liked to pick fights with her parents’ partners. In an interview, KC said she likes to pick fights with her father’s girlfriends, and her mother’s boyfriends. “Pero I don’t think meron akong nabastos kasi strict ‘yung Mommy ko sa part na ‘yun. Lagi niya ‘kong pinagsasabihan and in-e-explain niya na, ‘Hindi na kami magkakabalikan. It has nothing to do with you but let’s respect their lives. And those women are probably taking care of him so they love your papa the same way that you love him.’ So if only for that, naka-relate pa ko sa women na, ‘Ah kakampi kita kasi love mo rin si Papa,’ KC said.
7. In 2010, sharing her parents’ reunion with the public was her “biggest fear of the year apart from being on The Buzz” (KC took over Ruffa Gutierrez when the latter left the show). After years of silence between her annulled parents, the two together with KC has been seen talking and joking around on the June 13 episode of Sharon. KC and Gabby are Sharon’s guests promoting their first movie together, I’ll Be There.
8. KC admitted that Sharon gave her the silent treatment before the guesting on Sharon’s show Sharon. She said they didn’t talk about the guesting, never. “It was very professional, actually. Walang nag-te-textan na, hala, anong mangyayari. We knew naman that the episode would be so real and personal. We didn’t want to pre-empt the moment,” KC added.
9. KC said she wanted to be Kris Aquino’s personal assistant (PA). Asked why, well, she said she wants adventure, and she wanted to know how hard PA’s life is. Asked further why she wants Kris Aquino as a boss, she said, “because she’s interesting. I think she has a very colorful life. I think she’ll have colorful demands.”
10. So, how to win KC Concepcion’s heart? Well, she shared some tips: For starters, surprise visits, not text messages, are the way to KC’s heart. She appreciates “the chosen few” who visit her on set.
“Ang sarap lang na you know you don’t have to lift a finger because if they really want to see you, they’ll see you. Hindi ko nga masyado na-che-check ang telepono kasi matutulog nalang ako kaysa naman mapagod pa ang mata ko sa pag-te-text di ba? So ‘pag biglang sumusulpot, alam mong nag-research siya, nagtanong sa PA, manager or staff. Mas masarap ‘yung ‘pag hindi ikaw ‘yung nagsabi kung nasaan ka at kung hindi ikaw yung humihingi,” the actress said.